Steel Dreams do come true.
The development of the PF Steel Dream was implemented in conjunction with Paul Franklin. Paul, first introduced to my products some time ago. I asked him, if I created a unit dedicated to Pedal Steel players, what effects would they want? After going through different options, he narrowed it down to a medium gain Overdrive, Delay, and Reverb. Hence, the PF Steel Dream was created.
This is a pre-paid order. All units are handmade, and hand-assembled as orders are received . Please allow at least 6-8 weeks to complete your unit.
Due to COVID, there has been a long delay in parts availability, which will cause orders completion to take longer than usual. Please be patient as I am building the units according to the waiting list and prepaid orders as soon as parts arrives here at the shop. Thank you for being so understanding.
Effects/Routing Ins & Outs.
Effects: Steel-Verb, Echo-Zen (Analog Sound Delay), Nutradrive
Routing Ins & Outs: Fuse, Fuse Spare, Input, Dry Line Out, 2 9VDC, Loop, 2 dedicated Outputs
- MANUAL (PDF)
SoundCloud Audio Clips coming soon!
- True Bypass
- High-quality components, carefully sorted & checked by Sage Benado
- 16 gauge Steel Enclosure w/ glossy powder coat finish
- 9VDC (up to 12VDC for extra headroom). Power Supply Not Included!!! (I am working on a branded power supply, and will update as soon as it's available here to purchase. At the moment any 9VDC-12VDC center pin negative will work). You want to make sure your power supply has enough mA. Anywhere from 500mA above is better.
- Dual Parallel dedicated Power In/Out jacks (center pin negative)
- 90mA current draw
- Power Supply Not Included; We recommend the Truetone (formerly Visual Sound) 1 Spot; for 12VDC, use a Jameco Electronics 12VDC 1500mA (Part # 203036)
- Dimensions: Length 15.25″ (387.35 mm), Width 5.57″ (146.05 mm), Height 2.75" (69.85 mm)
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.26 Kg)