STEEL DREAMS DO COME TRUE
We are confidently returning to our normal routine.
There are a few obstacles lingering from the Covid area that need to be taken care of with utmost confidence.
We thoroughly test all new parts that arrive at our shop, ensuring that you receive nothing but the finest quality products.
I am currently in the process of building units based on the waiting list and pre-paid orders. Please rest assured that I am working diligently to fulfill all requests as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
DETAILS OF THE NEWLY UPGRADED STEEL DREAM, WILL BE AVAILABLE SOO!!!
The development of the PF Steel Dream was implemented in conjunction with Paul Franklin. Paul was first introduced to my products some time ago. He asked me If I could create a unit dedicated to Pedal Steel players. I asked, what effects he thought they would want. After going through different options, Paul narrowed it down to a medium gain Overdrive, Delay, and Reverb. Hence, the PF Steel Dream was created.
- Effects/Routing Ins & Outs
Effects: Steel-Verb, Echo-Zen (Analog Sound Delay), Nutradrive
Routing Ins & Outs: Fuse, Fuse Spare, Input, Dry Line Out, Two 9VDC, Loop, Two dedicated Outputs
- MANUAL (PDF)
Audio and video Clips are coming soon!
- True Bypass
- High-quality components, carefully sorted & checked by Sage Benado
- 16 gauge Steel Enclosure w/ glossy powder coat finish
- 9VDC (up to 12VDC for extra headroom). Power Supply Not Included!!! (I am working on a branded power supply and will update you as soon as it's available here to purchase. At the moment, any 9VDC-12VDC center pin negative will work). You want to make sure your power supply has enough mA. Anywhere from 500mA above is better.
- Dual Parallel dedicated Power In/Out jacks (center pin negative)
- 90mA current draw
- Power Supply Not Included; We recommend the Truetone (formerly Visual Sound) 1 Spot; for 12VDC, use a Jameco Electronics 12VDC 1500mA (Part # 203036)
- Dimensions: Length 15.25″ (387.35 mm), Width 5.57″ (146.05 mm), Height 2.75" (69.85 mm)
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.26 Kg)
Built like a tank. Made in the U.S.A. It's not just a slogan. It's a principle.