Modulate your Soundwaves
The Lazar was constructed in memory of my late father, who was a Sea Captain. Constantly working with sea wave currents and tides, I decided to built an all modulated board, as modulation is based on different waveforms.
The Lazar features 5 amazing modulation pedals (Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo), including dual Parallel Delays with a blend option! This unit is a great compliment to your favorite overdrive pedals, which can be implemented via the on-board patch bay. There is much more to the Lazar than meets the eye. You will be amazed how versatile this unit is. Click on the Effects/Routing and Specs sub-tabs to view detailed information about the intense features of each modulation unit.
***This is a pre-order. All units are handmade and assembled as orders are received . Please allow 4-8 weeks at minimum to complete your unit.
***Individual Effect Pedal Descriptions coming soon!
Effects/Routing Ins & Outs.
Effects: Chorus, Rainbow Phase, Tremolo (Analog Tremolo), Echo-Zen A & B (Analog Sound Delays)
Routing Ins & Outs: (Buffer) Input or Output, Input, Fuse, Fuse Spare, 2 9VDC, Patch Bay (w/ Dry Buffer Out), Depth, Speed, Loop, Unbalanced DI Out, 2 dedicated Outputs, Dry Signal Switch, DI Volume
- Manual Coming Soon!
Below are SoundCloud Audio Clips for this product. Feel free to use headphones for the best experience!
- True Bypass
- High quality components, carefully sorted & checked by Sage Benado
- 16 gauge Steel Enclosure w/ glossy powder coat finish
- High Quality DI Out with Neutric combo XLR/TRS jack
- 9VDC (up to 12VDC for extra headroom). Power Supply Not Included!!! (I am working on a branded power supply, and will update as soon as it's available here to purchase. At the moment any 9VDC-12VDC center pin negative will work). You want to make sure your power supply has enough mA. Anywhere from 500mA above is better.
- Dual Parallel dedicated Power In/Out jacks (center pin negative)
- 120mA current draw
- Power Supply Not Included; We recommend the Truetone (formerly Visual Sound) 1 Spot; for 12VDC, use a Jameco Electronics 12VDC 1500mA (Part # 203036)
- Dimensions: Length 23.25″ (590.55 mm), Width 5.57″ (146.05 mm), Height 2.75" (69.85 mm)
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.62 Kg)